Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I love procrastination!

Hey y'all! Been a while, I know. There has been nothing going on at all, I swear! Just worky work work, and there's nothing very exciting or blog-worthy in that... I spent the entire last weekend procrastinating; I'm supposed to be writing my "personal statement" for my law school applications, but instead I watched The Office. The entire second season, actually. In 3 days. I watched so much of The Office that all my dreams on Saturday night featured characters from the show... Hello, I have no life! (But, to be fair, Steve Carell is the funniest man alive, and I just can't resist his genius!)

In other news, the Internet is bored stiff after reading this blog!

Seriously though, y'all, it is National Delurking Week, and if there is anybody out there reading this (I have no idea how to check my site's stats! Can anybody tell me how to do that in Blogger?), delurk! It would make my day, nay, my week, nay, my year to know that somebody cares or is amused by my ramblings! On the other hand, I am the Queen Lurker, and I am going to be making a concentrated effort this week to delurk on all my favorite sites. So yay me!

No comments: