Thursday, December 21, 2006

Something tells me this may not be the best idea...

So today I went to the Dollar Tree, because I'm cool like that. (No, seriously, if you are a wrapping paper/bow/bag fiend like I am, the Dollar Tree rocks! It's awesome!) So anyway, I'm standing there at the checkout line, when I see, right by the register, a pregnancy test. And an ovulation test. At the Dollar Tree.

People, let me repeat that. A PREGNANCY test. And an OVULATION test. At the DOLLAR STORE. How is this a good idea? Are you really going to trust the state of your uterus and ovaries (or your girlfriend's, if that's the case) to something you bought FOR A DOLLAR??? Honest to God, this seems like the worst advance in family planning since George Bush took office! (I'm sorry, but this "abstinence only" sex ed shit JUST DOESN'T WORK.)

Seriously y'all, if you are really too broke to go to Fred Meyer's and buy a damn pregnancy test, then go to Planned Parenthood. That's what it's there for. Because damn!

No comments: